Changed your mind?
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If you wish to return your online order, CARAT* London offers a 28 day returns period from the date your parcel is signed for to return a refund.
Please follow the steps below to return your order:
- Print and complete the RETURNS FORM, include this in your parcel.
- Each item must be returned in new condition as it was received and must include all original packaging and collateral material.
- Return items using a traceable delivery service (Local courier, Royal Mail, Fedex, UPS). Clearly write your original order number on all shipment-related paperwork.
- Send to;
62 HIGH STREET
- We recommend that you insure the package for the full amount of the item/s plus shipping charges. It is best to avoid writing “jewellery”, “diamonds” or other luxury related words anywhere on the package, therefore we suggest you write “fashion accessories”.
- All orders returned must be received by CARAT* on or before the 28th day from the date your parcel was signed for.
- Ensure you mark your return as British Returned Goods in order to request exemption from return import duties and taxes. Any Import duties and taxes incurred on return shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any return shipment lost in transit is the responsibility of the customer; CARAT* London is not responsible for items lost or damaged during transit.
- All returns will be inspected upon receipt of the package, if the item/s are found to be in perfect condition and arrive within the 28day return period you will be credited for the cost of the goods back to your original form of payment minus any delivery charges. Note; Refunds take between 5-10 business days to show back in your account.
- Goods found to be damaged due to customer negligence will not be accepted for refund. Worn goods as evidenced by micro-scratches, scratches, dirt or additional workmanship by other jewellers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Earrings cannot be returned for a refund or exchange if the hygiene seal is damaged or has been tampered with. If this security tag is removed or damaged a refund will NOT be granted.
- Items purchased online via www.caratlondon.com can only be returned online and are not eligible for return at CARAT* London boutiques, concessions or third-party stockists.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
RETURN SHIPPING DESTINATIONS
Orders purchased online through the UK, European Union, United States and rest of world regions are to be returned to the United Kingdom.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
THE RETURNS POLICY APPLIES TO PURCHASES MADE ON THE CARAT* LONDON E-COMMERCE WEBSITE ONLY.
THIS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ANY CARAT* LONDON BOUTIQUE CONCESSION OR THIRD PARTY STOCKIST.