All CARAT* London jewellery is designed and assembled by hand to the highest quality, by master jewellery craftsmen. Customers are advised to wear and care for their jewellery in the same way they would do a fine jewellery piece, please see our Jewellery Care page. Our warranty covers manufacturing faults and defects, it does not cover damage caused by accidents, inappropriate use or wear and tear; as stated on the warranty card included in your order. Repair fees and stone charges may apply if there is proof of artificial damage and lost stones due to negligence.
If you require a repair please follow the instructions below:
- Email us at: email@example.com with your order number, description of problem, image of item and warranty card. A member of our customer service team will then be in contact to advise further.
- We may ask you to ship the item back to us for assessment. If this is the case, you will be provided with return shipping instructions and a return form. This form must be completed and included in with your item.
- Ship items via a traceable delivery service (Local courier, Royal Mail, Fedex, UPS). Clearly write your original order number on all shipment-related paperwork. NB: Customers are responsible for return delivery charges unless advised otherwise by a member of our customer service team.
- Following inspection, we will repair the item and return it back to you as soon as we can. If we deem the item was damaged due to fair wear and tear or customer negligence, repair costs will apply.
- State “item return for repair” on the commercial invoice of the shipment in order to request exemption of any potential duplicated tax and duties on the order. Please note this is down to your local customs office and outside of CARAT* London’s control.
- Any Import or export duties and taxes incured on returned for repair shipments are the responsibility of the customer.